The winner must collect their prize from the Watchfinder & Co. City of London Boutique.
competition closes midnight (gmt) 01/03/17
Watchfinder's Terms and ConditionsThe competition to win the "Gift" is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The winner must be able to collect the Gift from the Watchfinder & Co. City of London Boutique.(UK).
- All entries will be collected and the winner of each competition will be selected at random after the close of the draw: midnight (GMT) on 01 March 2017.
- The winner of the competition will receive the Gift free of charge, which will be made available for collection at the Watchfinder & Co. City of London Boutique. (UK) once we have processed the paperwork.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted for each competition and multiple entries using the same information will be treated as one entry.
- If we cannot contact the selected winner, the entry is ineligible, the winner fails to claim the Gift (including without limitation if the winner cannot collect the prize from the Watchfinder & Co. City of London Boutique. (UK)) or otherwise fails to provide information that we need in order to make the Gift available, the Gift will be forfeited and an alternative winner selected.
- We do not accept responsibility for entries not accepted due to incomplete or missing data and or failure to meet the terms set out within these terms & conditions.
- The Gift will benefit from our 12 month warranty, which is subject to our usual warranty terms and conditions, which can be viewed here: Terms and Conditions
- The winner acknowledges and accepts that under no circumstances will the winner be permitted to return the Gift for a refund.
- The winner agrees to comply with our reasonable instructions in order to administer the competition.
- The competition is as stated, is non-transferable, no cash alternative will be offered and no change will be given. No travel expenses are included in the prize.
- The winner of the competition agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material that we may require for the purposes of administrating the competition.
- We reserve the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw the competition at any time without notice.
- The competition is not available to be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount and is subject to availability.
- Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over as at the start date of the competition, except employees of Watchfinder.co.uk Limited, anyone else professionally associated with the competition or any member of their households.
- If any term is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that term shall be deleted to the minimum extent required and the validity and enforceability of other provisions shall not be affected.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
- The competition is provided by Watchfinder.co.uk Limited t/as Watchfinder & Co (company number 04524723), whose registered office address is at 37 St Margaret’s Street, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 2TU, and whose trading address is at Invicta House, Pudding Lane, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1NX. All references to ‘our’ and ‘we’ are to Watchfinder.co.uk Limited.